Triad Retail Media today announced that the company took home five ADDY® Awards at the American Advertising Awards ceremony for its work with brands such as Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Nestle Purina, Asda, and Clorox and Daisy Brand. In addition, the company’s Programmatic Solutions Manager, Robyn Walters, won the Pinstripe Service Excellence Award, which honors the Tampa Bay chapter member with the most outstanding contributions to the organization, community and advertising profession.
Sponsored by the American Advertising Foundation (AAF), the ADDY Awards are the world’s largest creative advertising competition, honoring excellence in advertising and cultivating the highest creative standards in the industry. Each winter, the competition begins at the local level with the 210 AAF member clubs around the country. As a local winner, Triad’s programs will be entered into the regional competition.
Triad’s winning programs include:
- GOLD: Clorox and Daisy Brand for the Hidden Valley Ranch/Daisy Sour Cream Recipe Center
- SILVER: Dr. Pepper Snapple Group for the Dr. Pepper 10 – Get Both campaign
- SILVER: Nestle Purina for the Purina Dog Chow Memories Scrapbook Video
- SILVER: Nestle Purina for the Purina Beggin’ Strips Nom-Nom-Nominate a Flavor program
- SILVER: Asda for the Baby and Toddler Club
"Being recognized by the AAF-Tampa is incredibly rewarding for our talented employees, who work tirelessly on the development of client campaigns that represent the industry’s highest level of creative and content," said Greg Murtagh, founder and CEO of Triad Retail Media. "I'm extremely proud of the work they have done on behalf of all our retail and brand partners."